Search This Blog

Thursday 22 September 2011

...what am i doing?

Being vastly underqualified to run anything electronic, I enlisted the help of a friend to help me set up this blog. So here I am, fiddeling with the buttons on my computer, hoping desperately not to hit one that will make my microwave blow-up. And though technology is the bane of my existance, decorating is not, in fact I would even go as far as saying that I am good at what I do. It started, as most good things do, with an act of service. A friend here, a family member there, and "whammo" I found that not only did I not suck at it, I actually liked..no loved what I was doing. So after much arm twisting and nudging here I am, dipping a toe into the cyber blogging pool, hocking my wares(so to speak)...I wonder if you can get athlete's toe from a cyper pool?
I will see you again, water wings and all.
Lublub
Rachel

1 comment:

  1. And not only are you amazing at decorating, you're pretty pithy at your keyboard (like the alliteration there?)...I think I'm going to enjoy reading your blog!

    ReplyDelete